Staff Selection Commission Exam Notification 2013 for Junior Engineers Recruitment
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will hold a Combined all India Open Examination for the Recruitment to the Posts of Junior Engineer in (Civil & Electrical) in Central Public Works Department CPWD, Junior Engineer in (Civil, Electrical & Mechanical), Junior Engineer in (Quantity Surveying & Contract) in Military Engineering Services (MES), Junior Engineer in (Civil & Mechanical) in Central Water Commission (CWC) & Farakka Barrage, for which Degree or Diploma in Civil or Electrical or Mechanical Engineering from the recognized Institute or equivalent qualification. The eligible candidates apply before the Closing date 15 March 2013. The complete details regarding the Exam is:
Closing Date of Online Application - 15 March 2013
For Special States - 22 March 2013
(Mentioned In the Notification)
Rs. 100/- for General Category Candidates & fee is exempted for all the women candidates & candidates belonging to SC/ST/PH/EXSM as per Govt. order.
a) 18-27yrs for Junior Engineers (Civil & Electrical) in CPWD & Department of Posts.
b) Not exceeding 30yrs for Junior Engineers (Civil) & Jr. Engineer (Electrical & Mechanical).
c) Upto 32yrs for Junior Engineers (Civil & Mechanical) in CWC & Farakka Barrage.
d) 18-27yrs for Junior Engineer (Quantity Surveying & Contracts in MES).
Minimum Essential Qualification (as on 1.1.2013)
1) For Junior Engineer (Civil & Electrical),CPWD: Diploma in Civil or Electrical or Mechanical Engineering from an Institution recognized by the Central Govt.or equivalent qualification.
2) For Junior Engineer (Civil & Electrical), Department of Posts: Three year Diploma or equivalent qualification in Civil/Electrical Engineering from an Institution recognized by the Central Govt.or equivalent qualification.
3) For Junior Engineer (MES): Degree in Civil Engineering form recognized University OR 3yrs Diploma in Civil Engineering from recognized Institute/University/Board.
4) For Junior Engineer (Mechanical & Electrical), MES: Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering form recognized University OR 3yrs Diploma in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering from recognized Institute/University/Board.
5) For Junior Engineer (QS & C), MES: Three year Diploma in Civil Engineering from recognized Institute/University/Board OR Passed intermediate examination in Building & Quantity Surveying Sub. Div. II from the institute of Surveyors India.
6) For Junior Engineers (Civil & Mechanical) in CWC & Farakka Barrage: Degree or Diploma in Civil or Mechanical Engineering from recognized University/Institution.
How to Apply:
All the applications must be submitted online only at http://www.ssconline.nic. in will be available from 23.2.13 to 15.3.2013. The Online application will be available in two parts Part-I & part-II. The part-i registration is up to on 13.3.2013 & Part-II registration is up to on 15.3.2013. The candidates should read the instructions in the notice carefully before making any entry or selecting options. The candidates should apply all the required details while filling up the online application form. The Part-I is for basic information. The application procedure is incomplete without the Part-Ii registration. process required filling of payment details, uploading of photograph & scanned signature. Candidates may note down the registration no. given by the commission & transaction ID of the Bank should be properly entered in the relevant space. candidates who have to pay the application fee can pay fee online through SBI net banking or cash through SBI bank challan.
Click Here for complete Notification
Click Here to Apply Online